Packing Machine Weighing Controller With 2- Scale TFT Touch Screen For Sugar Factory
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs|
|Delivery Time:||3~30 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C, D/A, D/P|
|Supply Ability:||200pcs per month|
|Customization:||Available||Application:||Single Scale Mode & Double Scale Mode|
|Verification Accuracy:||0.02%||Static Weighing Accuracy:||0.2%~0.5%|
|Packing Accuracy:||0.2%~0.5%||IP Grade:||IP65|
electrical weighing system
Packing Machine Bagging Controller With 2-scale TFT-Touch Sreen For Sugar Factory
- 7”/10.2” Ultralight and ultrathin TFT touch screen with embedded weighing/control module.
- Cortex-A8 CPU with 600MHz Clock, 128M RAM and 128M Flash.
- 16-bit Color screen with 800×480[7”] or 1024×600[10.2”] pixel and LED backlight.
- Graphic user interface and touch operation.
- Weight Display Range: -99,999~+999,999.
- Scale Capacity: Setting Range 1~999,999.
- Scale Division: Optional 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50.
- Display Resolution: 1/100,000.
- Weight Unit: Optional g, kg, t, lb[pound], oz[ounce], UserSet.
- Decimal Point Position: Optional 0, 0.0, 0.00, 0.000.
- Loadcell Interface
- 2 Loadcell ports. Max. Connection Quantity: 2×8 Loadcells (350Ω).
- Excitation Voltage/Max. Current: DC5V, 250mA.
- Signal Input Range: 0~12.5mV.
- Output Sensitivity of Loadcell: 1.0~2.5mV/V.
- 24-bit ∑-△ADC with internal resolution 1/1,000,000.
- Sampling Frequency: 800Hz.
- Special Anti-vibration Digital Filtering Algorithm for precise weighing, stable display and rapid response.
- Zero Drift: ±0.1μV/℃ RTI (Relative to Input).
- Gain Drift: ±5ppm/℃.
- Non-linearity: 0.005%FS.
- Switch&Analog Signal Interface
- 9 Definable Normally Open Switch Inputs [DI].
- 12/18 Definable Normally Open Transistor Switch Outputs [DO]: DC24V, 500mA.
- 2 Optional&definable Analog Signal Output [AO]: 0~10V/Max.50mA, Non-linearity: 0.05%FS.
- Digital Communication Interface
- COM1[RS232]&COM2[RS485] for connecting Host IPC/PLC and LED Remote Display.
- COM[RS232] for connecting RS232 Serial Printer with Baud Rate ‘9600bps’, Parity Check ‘None’, 8 Data Bits and 1 Stop Bit.
- USB1 for connecting USB mouse, downloading HMI software from U-disk and copying data to U-disk.
- LAN: Optional Ethernet port.
- Report Print
- The Batch Records can be printed automatically.
- Historical Batch Records, Totalizing Reports and Recipes can be queried and printed.
User Login Interface
|Operation ‘Main Menu / F5 User / Password / PSW Set’ for Modifying Password.|
|【User Name】||After password inputted, the matching User Name will be displayed.||
|【Operate】||Enter ‘Main User Interface’.||Operation ‘Main Menu / F5 User / Password / Login [Logoff]’ for Re-login and Logoff.|
Main User Interface
7 Inch One:
Outline Size [W×H×D]: 226.5 × 163 × 36 mm
Panel Cut-out Size [W×H]: 215 × 152 mm
10 Inch One:
Outline Size [W×H×D]: 274 × 193 × 40 mm
Panel Cut-out Size [W×H]: 261 × 180 mm
System Diagram for APP1.1 1-Bucket Scale
System Diagram for APP1.2 2-Bucket Scale[1-Bag] Mode
System Diagram for APP1.3 2-Bucket Scale[2-Bag] Mode
1. Sample is Available?
No. This product do not support free sample (Standard one).
2. What detailed information do I need to provide if I want to place an order?
We need to know the following information: accuracy, Quantity, special requirements if you have, etc.
3. Do you have any discount?
Yes, if you buy large QTY, please send us a email, we will give you a big discount.
4. What terms of payment are available?
We accept T/T, L/C, Trade assurance, Secure payment, Western Union,etc.
5.When will you arrange the production?
We will arrange the production immediately after receiving your payment.
6. How do you ensure good product quality?
We have a complete quality control system, all of our products are fully checked by IQC, OQC departments before shipping to our clients.
7. How long is the warranty period?
The warranty period for our products is 12 (twelve) months.
If the products from SUPMETER are proved to be unable to work normally due to unartificial reasons, and the problems can't be solved by customers under the technical support from SUPMETER, then customers can send the problematic items back to SUPMETER. SUPMETER is RESPONSIBLE to MEND (or REPLACE when necessary) them FREE OF CHARGE.
(Note: if after checking, the returned goods are proved to be in good condition, the trouble is resulted to be caused by improper operation by customers, SUPMETER is IRRESPONSIBLE to bear the shipping & other charges related to the returning.)