Quick Steady Weigh Feeder Controller Speed Calibration Available
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 UNIT|
|Price:||400 USD PER UNIT|
|Packaging Details:||Carton packing|
|Delivery Time:||3 WORKING DAY|
|Supply Ability:||1000 UNIT PER MONTH|
Quick Steady Weigh Feeder Controller,
Weigh Feeder Controller Speed Calibration,
RS232 Communication Weigh Feeder Controller
WeighT Totalizing Loss In Weight Weighfeeder Controller With LED Display and RS232 Communication With AO 4-20mA
- Suitable for Ration Belt Weighfeeder with Ration Flow Feeding & Ration Weight Batch Control.
- EMC design with high anti-jamming capability, suitable for industrial environment.
- 32-bit ARM CPU with 72MHz & higher arithmetic speed.
- 128×64 LCD display screen with 7 background colors for English display.
- 16-key English keypad.
- Menu&Shortcut mode operation with key tone.
- High-precision ∑-△A/D conversion technology and broad-range speed pulse input circuit.
- Max. Connection Quantity: 8 Loadcells (350Ω).
- Auto-locking, Key-locking, Key-unlocking, Digital Setting&Calibration and I/O Testing
- functions available.
- Auto Zero Tracking, Speed Calibration and Belt Length Calibration functions available.
- One optional ‘Flow Setpoint’ analog signal input [AI: 4~20mA].
- Max.3 definable ‘Flow/Control Current /…’ analog signal outputs [AO: 4~20mA].
- Quick and steady PID ration feeding control.
- 3 Definable normally open switch inputs [DI] and 4 definable normally open relay switch
- outputs [DO].
- The feeder and belt weigher can be started and stopped by DI&DO signal.
- 1 ‘Totalized Weight High-speed Pulse’ output [PO].
- 2 Optional communication ports for connecting IPC/PLC, LED Remote Display, Serial Printer
- and Wireless Module.
- Weight Records per shift/day/month of a year can be queried and printed.
- With the multitasking mode, the weighing&control process will not be interrupted by parameter
- setting and the other operations.
- Power Supply: AC220V±15%, 50/60Hz, Max. 15W.
- Loadcell Excitation Voltage/Current: DC10V/250mA.
- 8 Loadcells[350Ω] connectable.
- Weighing Signal Input Range: 0~25mV.
- Speed Sensor Excitation Voltage/Current: DC12V/100mA.
- Speed Signal Input Range: 0.5~3000Hz.
- 3 Normally Open Switch Inputs [DI].
- 4 Normally Open Relay Outputs [DO]: AC250V/DC24V, 1A.
- 1 ‘Totalized Weight’ Pulse Output [PO]: DC5~24V, 100mA.
- 2 ‘PID Control’ Analog Output [AO]: 4~20mA, 0.05%FS.
- 1 ‘Flow Set’ Analog Input [AI]: 4~20mA, 0.05%FS.
- COM1: Optional RS232/RS485/RS422/Profibus-DP/Ethernet.
- COM2: RS232.
- Connect Host IPC, Remote Display, Printer&Wireless Module.
- Outline Size [W×H×D]: 164 × 86 × 193 mm.
Enter Main Menu.
Cursor shifts up or left.
Display the previous interface or option.
Cursor shifts down or right.
Display the next interface or option.
|【F1】||Return to the initial display interface.|
|【SET】||Flow Set Value Setting.|
|【ADJ-】||Control Current -1mA.|
|【ADJ+】||Control Current +1mA.|
|【AUTO】||‘Manual/Auto’ Control Mode Selection.|
|【EXT】||‘Internal/External’ Flow Set Mode Selection.|
|【CAL】||Dynamic Span Calibration.|
|【CLS】||Clear Screen: Clear display value of Totalized Weight.|
|【REC】||Query and print Weight Record.|
1. Sample is Available?
Yes. This product support free sample. As long as you can bear the freight charge.
2. What detailed information do I need to provide if I want to place an order?
We need to know the following information: accuracy, Quantity, special requirements if you have, etc.
3. Do you have any discount?
Yes, if you buy large QTY, please send us a email, we will give you a big discount.
4. What terms of payment are available?
We accept T/T, L/C, Trade assurance, Secure payment, Western Union,etc.
5.When will you arrange the production?
We will arrange the production immediately after receiving your payment.
6. How do you ensure good product quality?
We have a complete quality control system, all of our products are fully checked by IQC, OQC departments before shipping to our clients.
7. How long is the warranty period?
The warranty period for our products is 12 (twelve) months.
If the products from SUPMETER are proved to be unable to work normally due to unartificial reasons, and the problems can't be solved by customers under the technical support from SUPMETER, then customers can send the problematic items back to SUPMETER. SUPMETER is RESPONSIBLE to MEND (or REPLACE when necessary) them FREE OF CHARGE.
(Note: if after checking, the returned goods are proved to be in good condition, the trouble is resulted to be caused by improper operation by customers, SUPMETER is IRRESPONSIBLE to bear the shipping & other charges related to the returning.)