LED Display Batch Weighing Controller With 2 Speed Feeding Control By DOs Or AOs
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 pcs|
|Price:||150USD PER PCS|
|Packaging Details:||CARTON PACKING|
|Delivery Time:||3 WORKING DAYS|
|Supply Ability:||1000 PCS PER MONTH|
|Static Weighing Accuracy:||0.03%|
batch controller unit,
smart load batch controller
LED Display Batching Weighing Indicator Controller With 2-Speed Feeding Control By DOs Or AOs
- 4-Material Ration Batching Scale.
- EMC design with high anti-jam for industrial environment.
- DC24V power input with reverse polarity protection.
- 32-bit ARM CPU with 48MHz clock & high arithmetic speed.
- 6+8 Red LED digital tubes for English&digit display.
- 24-bit ∑-△ADC with internal resolution 1/1,000,000.
- High sampling frequency 400Hz.
- Special Anti-vibration Digital Filtering Algorithm for precise weighing, stable display and rapid response.
- Auto Zero Tracking.
- Fall Value Auto Correction.
- Auto Re-feed for Negative Deviation Alarm.
- Target Batch Count Control.
- Auto Pause for Gross Weight Upper Limit & Deviation Alarm.
- ‘Manual Pause’ Operation.
- Batching Process Power-off Protection.
- 2-speed[high/low] feeding control by DOs or AOs.
- Definable AO/COM[Communication Port].
- Recipe Number: 1.
DI/DO Function Definition
|1||COM||COM||DI Common Terminal [DC-].|
ON: Auto state.
OFF: Manual state / Emergency Stop.
Start / Clear Alarm.
In running process: Clear Alarm.
Pause state: Clear Alarm & Recover Running.
1. Stop state:
ON: Manual Dump; OFF: Stop.
2. In the Auto-batching process
If  ‘Dumping Mode’ = ‘0. HAnd’, it’s necessary to input the DI signal ‘Manual ‘Dump’ (OFF→ON→OFF) for triggering the dumping process.
Normal Stop [Last Batch].
OFF→ON→OFF: The batching process will stop automatically after the present batch finished.
Manual Dribble Re-feed.
Valid at Pause state with Mn’s Low Tolerance Alarm.
ON: Start Mn’s Dribble Feed.
OFF: Stop Mn’s Dribble Feed.
System Diagram for M1~M4 Ration Batching System
How long is the warranty period?
The warranty period for our products is 12 (twelve) months.
If the products from SUPMETER are proved to be unable to work normally due to unartificial reasons, and the problems can't be solved by customers under the technical support from SUPMETER, then customers can send the problematic items back to SUPMETER. SUPMETER is RESPONSIBLE to MEND (or REPLACE when necessary) them FREE OF CHARGE.
(Note: if after checking, the returned goods are proved to be in good condition, the trouble is resulted to be caused by improper operation by customers, SUPMETER is IRRESPONSIBLE to bear the shipping & other charges related to the returning.)