Durable Checkweigher Indicator Controller With Weight Trigger Mode / Switch Trigger Mode
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs|
|Delivery Time:||3~30 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||500pcs per month|
|Power Supply:||AC220V||Accuracy Grade:||III.|
|Verification Accuracy:||0.02%||Static Weighing Accuracy:||0.2%~0.5%|
|Dynamic Weight-checking Accuracy:||0.2%~0.5%|
belt speed sensor,
checkweigher load cell indicator
Durable Checkweigher Indicator Controller With Weight Trigger Mode And Switch Trigger Mode
- Suitable for Auto Checkweigher.
- Optional Weight-checking Trigger Mode: Weight Trigger Mode and Switch Trigger Mode.
- Optional Weight-checking Mode: Dynamic Weight-checking Mode and Static Weight-checking Mode.
- Batch Counting, Weight Totalizing and DO outputs of 5 Sorting Areas (Normal/Uppermost Limit/Upper Limit/Lower Limit/Lowest Limit) available.
- Optional ‘Auto Enter Weight-checking State after Power-on’ function.
- The weight-checking process can be controlled by DI push button, keypad and Command from communication port.
- EMC design with high anti-jamming capability, suitable for industrial environment.
- 6+10 green VFD digital tubes for English character and digit display.
- 8-key English keypad.
- Menu&Shortcut mode operation with key tone.
- 24-bit High-precision and high-speed ∑-△A/D conversion module with 1/1,000,000 internal resolution and sampling frequency 400Hz.
- Special anti-vibration digital filtering algorithm for ensuring the weighing stability and accuracy when there is strong vibration on the load receptor, and the rapid response capability when the weight signal changes.
- Max. Connection Quantity: 8 Loadcells (350Ω).
- Auto Zero Initial Calibration after Power-on, Auto Zero Tracking, Zero Fine Adjustment, Zero Calibration and Load Calibration functions available.
- Optional Data Calibration function.
- Auto-locking, Key-locking, Key-unlocking, Digital Setting&Calibration and I/O Testing functions available.
- 7 Normally open switch inputs [DI] and 12 normally open transistor switch outputs [DO].
- 1 Optional and definable analog signal output [AO: 4~20mA].
- 10 Setpoint Forms for weight-checking&sorting control.
- ‘Target Batch Finished’ alarm function available.
- 2 Optional communication ports for connecting Host IPC/PLC, LED Remote Display, Serial Printer and Wireless Module.
- The Totalizing Reports and Setpoint Forms can be queried and printed.
- With the multitasking mode, the weighing&control process will not be interrupted by parameter setting and the other operations.
|Display||6+10 Green VFD digital tubes for English character and digit display|
|Weight Display Range||-99,999~+999,999|
|Scale Capacity||Setting Range 1~999,999|
|Kaypad||8-key English keypad|
|Excitation Voltage/Max. Current||DC10V/250mA|
|Max connect number of loadcell||8-350Ω loadcells|
|Signal Input Range||0~25mV|
|Switch&Analog Signal Interface|
|DI||7 Normally Open Switch Inputs|
|DO||12 Normally Open Transistor Switch Outputs [DO]: DC24V, 500mA|
|AO||1 AO (4~20mA)|
|Digital Communication Interface|
|COM2(Additional Option)||RS232/RS485/RS422/Profibus-DP/Ethernet modules|
|Connectable||Host IPC/PLC and LED Remote Display.|
1. What detailed information do I need to provide if I want to place an order?
We need to know the following information: Capacity, Usage and other related parameters you need.
2. Do you have any discount?
Yes, if you buy large QTY, please send us a email, we will give you a big discount.
3. What terms of payment are available?
We accept T/T, L/C, Trade assurance, Secure payment, Western Union,etc.
4.When will you arrange the production?
We will arrange the production immediately after receiving your payment.
5. How do you ensure good product quality?
We have a complete quality control system, all of our products are fully checked by IQC, OQC departments before shipping to our clients.
6. How long is the warranty period?
The warranty period for our products is 12 (twelve) months.
If the products from SUPMETER are proved to be unable to work normally due to unartificial reasons, and the problems can't be solved by customers under the technical support from SUPMETER, then customers can send the problematic items back to SUPMETER. SUPMETER is RESPONSIBLE to MEND (or REPLACE when necessary) them FREE OF CHARGE.
(Note: if after checking, the returned goods are proved to be in good condition, the trouble is resulted to be caused by improper operation by customers, SUPMETER is IRRESPONSIBLE to bear the shipping & other charges related to the returning.)